View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:31 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant.ones View Post
So in other words since I used a diff pc but didn't use a diff internet connection now my IMEI is blocked and I will never be able to unlock this phone or any replacement in the future without having to pay since tickets are not being dealt with at all. It sucks that you get your IMEI blocked because you are trying to unlock your replacement from the same connection. Especially since if its the same IMEI each time it is pretty obvious that its the same phone line which means its a replacement. Its sad that people care more about money than helping other nowadays, that's how it seems to be just about everywhere though so I guess i should start expecting shit like this everywhere I go.
imei is different on every phone, not the same on replacement phone. so whenever you get a replacement, you get on a different computer and different internet connection and you can unlock free. but yea...it sucks that they made it that way. their reasoning was to prevent people making money on ebay or craigslist selling the unlock service that they made.

FYI for everyone
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1750

Last edited by razorloves; 06-20-2010 at 07:33 PM.