View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 05:20 PM
fwaits
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 19| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy1stcav View Post
as you can see in my signature, that is what I am running on my Imago, inside the zip the file is labeled imago.nhb. it seems to be running great for me.
On the June 19th version I downloaded just now it says RHODIMG.nbh inside the zip. Nothing in there says Imagio at all. Even the main ROM update exe is called RhodiumCDMA_SoftwareUpgrade.exe. NRG can we get confirmation that this was intended or was just a simple typo thanks to late night fatigue etc? Or is this actually a RHODIUM ROM linked from the Imagio thread?

Edit: Ok I just looked at the CDMA TP2 Energy ROM thread and the June 19th ROMs linked there for the CHT version is the exact same link as the one in this thread, so I don't think this is the correct Imagio version, and is in fact the TP2 CDMA ROM. This applies to the CHT editions only. All the other version seem to be linked correctly with Imagio ROMs clearly labeled instead of RHODCDMA.

Last edited by fwaits; 06-20-2010 at 05:25 PM.