View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:25 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Sashimi is very easy to use, Install it on your storage card, then just drop any programs (.cab) to the Auto Cab or Cab/SC folder if you want it installed on your storage card. Then just hit auto install and everything will install at once.

You can back up registry entries like Owner, ect...

if you see the tutorial videos on the website it will help you understand.

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazarus View Post
If/when this rom is released is there a way i can move all my currently installed apps to new rom? I have heard of sashimi (think i spelled that correctly) but i have no idea how to use it. I have spb backup but i don't know if there will be incompatibilities with new rom install. I'm just trying to make it easy on myself because of the work week and hectic schedule I can't afford to have lots of downtime on my phone with re-adding apps i have installed. Also has anyone updated to new xda android for touch pro 2? how is it? Is there a radio for the verizonwireless touch pro 2? If so where can I get it and does it improve reception (that's what the radio update is for right?)?

Last edited by hypeo; 06-20-2010 at 02:46 PM.