soaknfused
PPCGeeks Regular

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Remove Message to Landline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
As for what rainfreak said, he does have a point whether you two agree with it or now. All he did was give a friendly suggestion, he wasn't being an ass about it or anything. Yes, the OP made it very clear he was talking about the evo but thats not always the case. If someone ask a general about backing up contacts in the evo section but in their profile they said they had a tp2 from tmobile, wouldn't you ask if they actually had an evo or if they were talking about a tp2?
I know he wasn't being an ass, I never said that.. It just boils down to something my mom taught me when I was like 3 years old... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. which I have added to over the years to also include constructive, relevant, useful, pertinent, rational, meaningful, sensible and finally usable to the list with "nice"

If someone asks me "Hey, can I use my EVO to make a grilled cheese sandwich?" I wouldn't care what their profile says, I'd just answer the question with a "why yes, you certainly can use your EVO to make a grilled cheese sandwich if you can find a way to get it hot enough"