View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:57 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remove Message to Landline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themogul8 View Post
I have looked all over and can't seem to find an answer to this question. In my EVO when I pull up a contact with multiple numbers it gives me the option to send SMS to all of them even if they are landlines. They are marked as work, home, etc, but it still shows the option to message them on that line. Is there anyway to turn this off?
If I am not mistaken, I don't think there is an option to do what you are asking, this is just how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
Are you for real? I know this isn't a big deal but it really annoys me when people pop into honest questions and post a reply that has nothing to do with the original question and add something that is completely irrelevant. Maybe the OP has a Touch Pro 2 as well, either way who cares what it says on his profile, he has a valid question that would indeed make it seem that he has an EVO. and OH MY GAWD!!! His name has the word Mogul in it... now that really confuzzles things :-p
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoungeLizard View Post
Thank you very much. I feel the same way. Some people just like to "hear" themselves speak.

And by the way, I have a Mogul, TP2, Hero, 2 Evos, a cordless home phone and a Ham radio. Maybe I should add all of those to my profile
As for what rainfreak said, he does have a point whether you two agree with it or now. All he did was give a friendly suggestion, he wasn't being an ass about it or anything. Yes, the OP made it very clear he was talking about the evo but thats not always the case. If someone ask a general about backing up contacts in the evo section but in their profile they said they had a tp2 from tmobile, wouldn't you ask if they actually had an evo or if they were talking about a tp2?