soaknfused
PPCGeeks Regular

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remove Message to Landline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I'm not sure but it would be helpful, in the future, if you would change your device in your profile. Many people look at that and will wonder why you are asking questions about the EVO when your device listed as a Touch Pro 2.

Are you for real? I know this isn't a big deal but it really annoys me when people pop into honest questions and post a reply that has nothing to do with the original question and add something that is completely irrelevant. Maybe the OP has a Touch Pro 2 as well, either way who cares what it says on his profile, he has a valid question that would indeed make it seem that he has an EVO. and OH MY GAWD!!! His name has the word Mogul in it... now that really confuzzles things :-p

To answer your question (I have looked around for an answer to this as well) and it seems that there is no way to differentiate between home, mobile, work etc for this setting which is unfortunate. It is however possible to send a SMS to a landline, try it some time if you are curious how it works.. I don't really know how practical it is but it can be done in most instances (at least here in the US)
This post has been thanked 1 times.