View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
June 17th Cookie 1.8.5 seems very good to me but I use tons of battery mods & reg edits. I have them load on all roms so I can't say without them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
how about hooking a brother up....
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
My heart has always deeply desire a Energy Reference ROM...

Downloading now... With hopes of Reference battery life...

Thanks NRGZ...

Riptide9 made a post with a bunch of battery tweaks to help with the battery life. I have definitely noticed major battery improvements with these edits which were posted here:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19285
I have created an easy to install .cab that includes all of the battery tweaks posted in that post. Works great on Energy roms, and probably will work just as well on any other rom too. Enjoy!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HYPNOTIC2010 ALL_BATTERY_TWEAKS.cab (255.2 KB, 129 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 11 times.