View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:04 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Version?

The only update since SE has been the official that he dropped 5/24. According to Mike, there was not many changes on the 5/24 release. Notice it does not have a change log.

your a good person trying to go back and read, I commend you for that!

SE and FF are obsolete projects that Mike said he has no motivation to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
Hey Folks,
I have been in China for about the past month and haven't been able to get to the site. I checked out Mike's site and the latest SE was in May? I'm trying to go back through 5 weeks of posts and it seems like there has been some changes. Has there been any updates since then that I am missing? Thanks all!