View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:09 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Thanks WinMo...I really appreciate you bearing with me...one more quick question...where do you type "hboot/bootloader " Is there an app I need to run to do it? I went thru all the steps so I believe that I am fully rooted. So I get from what you are saying that the "wipe" options are under "recovery"?

Tp
No prob Bro. You dont need to type "hboot". That is the name of the menu you get when you power off your device, then hold Down Volume while you power on.
That white screen with Recovery as the 2nd option is called hboot or bootloader.
Yep, once you select Recovery you will have the options to wipe,flash, etc.

If you are ever using adb commands and are in adb shell you can type

reboot recovery

to get there too, just FYI.

EDIT:
PS-congrats on the Lakers win. You're not burning any cars I hope?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 06-20-2010 at 02:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.