View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
I don't know if this has something to do with the new cookie I installed over your new ROM but I am still getting SOD or really deep comas on three seperate TP2's. It was happening several times and seems to have stopped on all 3 phones after 4 to 5 soft resets on each.

All were flashed in different methods because I had so many SOD last time on this ROM. Darren suggested the new HSPL unlocker. So I used that with 1 of the 3 tp2's. Of the 2 TP2's that were unlocked with the old HSPL I flashed one via sync cable off of a windows 7 OS and the other via SD card. I tried a full flash dance on all 3 devices two different times (one with just task 29 and then the other back to stock all with the same results). I also flashed over to the new NRGZ and back to 5.24 MRom and didn't have SOD on any of these. I'm going to clear storage on all devices to run without cookie and like X won't let my wife and her twin know that I'm testing the SOD issue without their knowledge and get back to you peeps. Anyone else have these same issues within the first hour with new X rom with cookie on top?
task29 a new hspl tp2 and dont load cookie, see what goes on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.