View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:34 PM
kroewe
PPCGeeks Regular

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This touch pro 2 is close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
So was yours if we're playing that game.

Lets keep this on topic and to the point guys. No need for the crapola

i dont ever get involved in little squabbles, i find that people can be a little callous and rude in their replies at times and that is not helpful at all...however, in a thread that someone started that finally praises the tp2 for its awesomeness instead of complaints about this and that now that there are finally faster (BETTER?) phones entering the market, why would it not be appropriate to mention that on top of all its awesomeness, the android dev is coming along making the possibilities of this phone even greater?
seems perfectly fitted for this thread to me, having the ability to customize your phone to the extent that it will run an entire different OS.
hopefully this wont be considered another "fanboy" post, just my opinion of ALL the available options that make this phone rock even in its older age.
and to clear up any confusion, i was not referring to your reply as callous or rude or otherwise unhelpful, i was referring to the rude comment that triggered your mediation.
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5
This post has been thanked 1 times.