View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 06:56 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

welcome back. I hope to join you guys at the droid forums later on this year. I'm letting all the bugs get fixed on the Evo before jumping ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
HELLO EVERY1!!! Just wanted to stop back in and see how things in the MIGHTY WORLD are going...as for me im loving my EVO its such an AMAZING device..it has it few flaws..MAYBE BECAUSE IM SO PICKY NOW AFTER USING MIGHTY ROMs...but it is a completely diff experience...

I see the MOUSE is going DROID...MIGHTY your work is unbelievable...i really miss flashing my TP2...as i am typing this i have caved in and am ROOTing my EVO...

I MISS THIS THREAD, MY SECOND HOME!!!