View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:40 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Half the shit is older than sprints and cellular souths rom updates. Hell, both those roms are even running a newer sys base than VZW.

The verizon rom has probably 80% older packages than the other guys, although they do have the new kernel and stuff in which will be pillaged and optimized Mighty style.

oh wait, i already did that
Iv actually been pretty darn impressed with the VZW stock ROM so far.
Seems like one of the best "out of the box" ROMs Iv seen for the TP2.

But on the other hand Im right there with ya buddy... Im getting a little bored with the device itself.
im still not sure where Im gonna go from here, WP7 or Android, I figure Ill let the device decide for me.

I did check out the kin phones the other day and I really hope that they're not the prelude to WP7.
Cause if it is then Im prolly gonna go with android

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS