View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: BharS |23568|PROJ_BS| Sense2.5.2014/2015 |GENERIC|XDA_UC|10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
whenevr i run CleanRam at level 3 my GPS locator,the GPS symbol on the top right of the dialer screen,turns to the "911 Only" position and i have to reset it manually back to the "Location On" setting by going to,Menu-Options-CDMA Services-Location Setting, and then switch it from the"911 only" setting back to the"Location On"setting,and if that is possible using CleanRam Config. and go into the Exceptions List and exclude something in the CleanRam exclude settings menu.Then see if i can then run CleanRam level 3 without having it turn off my GPS.Is that easier for some of u to comprehend.
I dont know why it is doing that to you. I do run cleanram level 3, and it doesnt do that for me.

There is an exception list in cleanram under settings. Have you played with that?

Also resense is the best memory saver in my option. Just use that and manually close programs with taskmgr. Lot better than using cleanram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
If you don't Have anything Nice to say, its best to not say anything at all, that should go for everyone.
+1

Still not sure what SYS to use for V14. I think I have a perfect one ready...might just stick with 23568 for one more time!