View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Won't Load Sense for Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250 or Point 65 View Post
Alright, so I guess the problem has been figured out. My phone did it again this morning, so I waited about an hour for it to load sense, checked the email box and there had been 3100ish emails downloaded. Awesome.

So now, has anyone got a fix for this so that it doesn't all of the sudden download all messages instead of just the last 3 days?
What e-mail service? is it pop3, Imap or exchange?