View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Hey X,

Since you are using the verizon drivers and included auto carrier provisioning what do you recommend for a flash dance for your phone for a sprint user? On the 5.26 ROM I tried it several different variations (task 29, flash stock, clear storage, flash rom, clear storage, (right here I used to carrier provision), run prl update, installed CHT) and I got SOD on both mine and my wife's phones quite a bit. I am also super impressed with you being able to minimize the memory leak as I have also tried some of the other great chefs here on PPC and my phone always exceeds the 80% range but with yours even with tweaks to make it look like some of the others I'm in the mid 60's. Thanks again for all your work.
Last release may have had SOD, because i didn't apply my fix to see if it was in fact a fix turns out it was lol Sorry guys i didnt wanna come right out and tell yah i was running an "experiment" on the last rom and you guys. but i got the results i needed to make an educated choice.

this rom has my driver patch in it that will stop the SOD.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.