View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:50 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
@OMJ-ROM is tight as usual Bro, new sounds are cool
Many, many thanks for your hard work!! =D>

I updated my radio in the past so I just DL the ROM only zip and my radio is back to the old version???
Maybe that happened when I got full root? Could that have happened with the flash of v1.4a? No biggie, easy enough to update, just confused as to when it happened.

Also app2SD, I know you said you didnt test it but I see no signs of it. Should there be an icon? a way to enable it?
I DL'd skyfire and airhorn (silly noisemaker app) from the market and they went to /data/app. I copied the skyfire apk over to my card then installed from there and it went back to /data/app.
Any enlightenment from you?

EDIT: Flashing v1.4r now to see if there's a difference.....

EDIT2: v1.4r seems the same re:apps2SD. Tested again with Skyfie, went to /data/app
when full rooting your radio is reverted back to 1.36.00.04.02

from what I've been told, to use app2sd you need to partition your sd card, then after installing an app, you have to go into manage applications, and there should be a option to move to sd. Like I said, I have not tried this yet, but I'll see if I can dig up some instructions.