View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:50 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS |23568|PROJ_BS| Sense2.5.2014/2015 |GENERIC|XDA_UC|10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK

ai will read it,and thats the only persons opinion im really lookn for.I appreciate u breakin that down for me for everyone who wants to read it and cant comprehend it,but if they cant comprehend it then they cant answer my questions anyway.I think almost all noobs should just stick to learnin for now and keep their comments to their self unless they are helpful comments,tips, or at least try to.Besides ai is the only person to give me any useful info on his roms so far and ai knows i always run his roms and test them right to their limits.So he usually listens to me and what ive got to say.Im not sayin that hes does anything i say,just that he considers and sometimes values my opinions and points of view.Plus he know that his roms have been my roms of choice and daily use since they were in their beta stages.I like to think he reads my posts and if he has questions about one he wil ask me.Your opinion is definetly not going to help me and I really dont care what u have to say.Your input is not wanted by me.So why would u even waste a post space that could be used for a purposeful question or a worthwhile opinion or fix?It makes no sense to me?Im glad ai answers his own questions or i wouldnt get many helpful answers from anyone else it seems.
For those who dont want any extra,or think that maybe they could answer a specific question about ai's roms for me please id appreciate the info. I have really just one question left for ai. after a soft reset or whenevr i run CleanRam at level 3 my GPS locator,the GPS symbol on the top right of the dialer screen,turns to the "911 Only" position and i have to reset it manually back to the "Location On" setting by going to,Menu-Options-CDMA Services-Location Setting, and then switch it from the"911 only" setting back to the"Location On"setting,and if that is possible using CleanRam Config. and go into the Exceptions List and exclude something in the CleanRam exclude settings menu.Then see if i can then run CleanRam level 3 without having it turn off my GPS.Is that easier for some of u to comprehend.
Thats also why i said sorry for straying off topic in this post, but i have a cpl question myself i wanted to ask.Figured ai wouldnt mind, but next time it will be just a post of my own. If that makes things easier for some of u to comprehend.