Old 02-10-2008, 10:33 AM
dmaul3300
N00b

dmaul3300 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum_kaos View Post
As we all know, Sprint is blatantly witholding information from us of why they truly will not allow us to send MMS messages with our devices. I think it's time they see how serious we can be.

Now I do not know much about law, but I do believe we have a pretty strong case against them. What classifies a class action laws suit is this:

"Class actions lawsuits allow many people to bring small identical claims to court and have their issue be decided in a single legal proceeding."

It can consist of hundreds, thousands or millions of people. Obviously, we may only be in the hundred/thousands bracket..but we still can do this.

My question is, if this hasn't already been touched on. If I brought this to a lawyers attention, who would stand with me in this? If we can take almost everyone on this MMS problem we would have an ample enough voice to be heard.
when i bought this phone i assumed it had it as well as built in instant messaging. thanks to this site i was to get both things on my phone (i wish sprint had included both features on the phone BUT they didnt). i assumed these were both included - i didnt do my research. it is disappointing that a HIGH end phone doesnt have these features. i would be willing to sign something but unless you can find something in writing, i think we are out of luck.

there is a website http://htcclassaction.org/ that talks about a possible class action against HTC becuase of the lack of video drivers.