View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:55 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||6-17-10|-|6.5.X BETA||6-13-10| [Sprint] [*Multi-Carrier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Hey lead i just tried out your newest rom (Multicarrier 6-17-10), i was very excited only to learn the bugs were tremendous that I've noticed biggest one was no hardware buttons would work. I really hope there's a new dedicated sprint version coming soon as i've found no problems with that rom expt the music album art update but i found a fix for that (if anyone has a problem with that load opera and then update the album art and it should work). anyway thanks again for all your work.
Really sorry you had this experience. I realized the issue was the new resource proxy. I have fixed the issue and have been running the rom since last night. I'll test it until tonight and then release the maintenance release. I'm getting some really good memory management on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Lead - I don't really have a preference on 6.5.5 vs 6.5.3. I do like the threaded e-mail. Bold font is OK. What build of 6.5.3 are you looking at?
23114 and 23115. I tested those yesterday, but I'll go back after I'm sure that the 6.5 release is in perfect order. Everything was smooth, email working completely fine. sense was smooth, almost no issues, as far as I tested.