View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:53 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody try formating sd card trick? Results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
I've mentioned this before in other threads, remember your phone / charger will only charge your phone to 100% and then stop charging. It does not trickle charge.. So if you plugged your phone in at night and it finished charging to 100% in 2 hours and you unplugged it in the morning from a "full charge" you have to consider that the phone was using the battery the other 6 hours while you slept (assuming you sleep 8 hours) hence at 90%.. Best practice is to top off your battery (unplug and plug in your phone), before you leave the house..
Exactly what I am seeing......and describe in my post above.

Has nothing to do with a media file on my card as the other poster mentioned. As soon as I take my phone off the charger when it turns green, it hangs in the the 90's for a few hours. Charge over night and it drops to low 90's in a matter of minutes.......I am convinced the above statement is true....