View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:24 AM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BT audio from win mo for Andorid

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth View Post
So does it work for the GPS? Will it work for YouTube or any other apps. I have thought about buying a stereo BT actually the Halo is the one I was looking at, but I could care less about the music. I want to hear everything else. Screw the music I want all my sound. If stereo works I will get one so please post your findings in regards to the Jabra stereo headset. peace.
Yes, stereo works!!! Read above where I posted and mentioned the Halo specifically... I believe ant Stereo BT Headset will capture just about all the phone sounds: whether GPS, Music, Reminders, etc...