View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:12 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing for n00b's Instructions & Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Ive hit a wall. Idk what exactly happened but my phone wont read my SD card, BT won't turn on, and if I plug my phone in, it takes like 5 minutes for the phone to recognize the connection. And when I plug it into my PC, it won't give me the HTC sync option. Ive tried re-flashing, but like I said it wont recognize the SD card. I tried running the RUU for the stock ROM, but it said the phone wasnt connected to my PC. Ive read a couple threads on XDA about these issues, but unless Im doing something wrong, that's not working either. Anyone got any ideas? Or can break down the solution so my idiotic self can do it. lol, I thought if I mastered WinMo I could master any OS....I was wrong lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
What steps from post #1 did you do?
What custom rom did you load?
If you go to menu>settings>about phone>software info - What is your software number?

Also, if you hold down the volume button as you turn on the phone, you'll go straight into bootloader. Did you leave the PC36MIG.zip file on your sdcard?You might be able re-root and start over.
And, from bootloader, you should be able to connect to the phone using "adb-windows shell."
Hey Sub-I answered you over in OMJ's thread-you said you reformatted the card, you may need to remount it in adb

adb remount

Not saying Fast isnt right, just thought I'd mention.