View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 PM
austintb
Regular 'Geeker

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Is there a PPCGeeks app or will there ever be one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Hibby made one back then and I also created a Widget for WM6.5+.

I believe Android programming is mostly Java, which I'm not too familiar with, but if I did an app, it would basically be a wrapper that would just use WiForums, but it would give you a dedicated icon in your launcher. It would be awesome to create a widget that uses the RSS feed to show you recent news articles or recent threads too!

When you go to WiForums, click on My Prefs, then you have Thread Options and Post Options...which lets you choose how many threads and posts you want per page.

Yes, you would go to Menu > Settings and there's an option for "Tapatalk Signature", which you can turn off. You can also change the number of posts per page.
If you do have the time, and if you have the resources available to you, you should totally create an app for Android based with PPCGeeks.com
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1