View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 07:58 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing for n00b's Instructions & Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
think you hit it right on the head...I did change my sdcard
I went to a 16Gb card AFTER the first root...

I kept all the files from the previous sd card...so I should probably format this one BEFORE I copy the old files onto the sdcard right?
I changed my card and I tried formating it. Neither worked for me.
I only changed it to a smaller card I had lying around because I was trying something out. As a result, I discovered I couldn't get the files to work.
I don't know how to format it so that it reads correctly.
Someone else may be able to help w/ that.
I would suggest using you're original 8gb for now just to get through the entire process.
Afterwards, put you're 16gb back in because it won't really matter.
You may want to copy over your Nandroid backup to the 16gb. Or maybe it's already on there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.