View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

I hear you on that, the problem with this is that if they are charging for replacements that's more than fine. In my case i've donated more than 5 times, I've had to replace my wife's phone and have submitted a ticket starting in late april, I understood they had a DB malfunction so I created another ticket, and I've yet to hear from them.

not only irritating but disappointing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
well I can tell you from a "developers" view.... it becomes a conflict of interest to give unlimited support to everything that a particular developer has published... then you add in the rude, impatient, incompetent, non-reading members and it all becomes overbearing and very irritating

ya i'm not thrilled about my device not unlocking again... and ya i'm not thrilled that my payment, in which should of instantly made it possible to unlock, didnt work... but never the less... olipro and comex have done so much for this community I will choose to sit patiently and wait for an outcome