View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:05 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
well I can tell you from a "developers" view.... it becomes a conflict of interest to give unlimited support to everything that a particular developer has published... then you add in the rude, impatient, incompetent, non-reading members and it all becomes overbearing and very irritating

ya i'm not thrilled about my device not unlocking again... and ya i'm not thrilled that my payment, in which should of instantly made it possible to unlock, didnt work... but never the less... olipro and comex have done so much for this community I will choose to sit patiently and wait for an outcome
if you read back a bit, you'll see that they've been cheating people out of their money for months now. They just stepped it up a notch now.