View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
ok well let the frustration commence....had to relock cuz verizon associates are a bunch of morons.....got phone back tried to unlock again... no go...made a donation for automatic unlock... lol seems i wasted my money cuz there was no instant result... i did however see at one point there is a file it recommended to download but got click happy and have never seen that particular prompt before and not its not the sspl-maunual it was something to do with activesync... anyone know the web address?
dang bored...long time no see. hope you're doin good (aside from this unlocker problems). the file you're looking for is in NOTE #3 on their website here http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php. the unlocker mentions a different file name that the gsm unlockers use, but they are meaning the sspl manual.

well...it appears they are just denying all unlocks, even if you pay. they never stooped this low before. maybe it's time we notify the ppcg staff and get the first post edited so that people know that the unlocker is no longer working, even if you "donate" money.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-17-2010 at 02:33 PM.