View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
Just to clarify as I am starting to play.

"3. Now you wanna cut you nk.nba from this folder and move over to the folder named 2. IMGFS Tools. Once you have the nbf in the folder you can run the nba_to_dump.bat. This will convert your nbf file into a DUMP folder. This folder contains both files (ones not in folders) and modules (the ones in folders). You can modify this folder as needed for your custom Rom. "

You start by referencing the .nba file then switch and mention the nbf file twice. I am assuming that this is a typo, but just want to catch things as I am going through this so it doesn't confuse others.
yeap typo...it was lae last night I will edit.
Thx,
Mike