View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:20 AM
zinov
Lurker

zinov is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

This appears to be the place to post for questions for unlocker support. I am fairly new TP2 owner as my TP died and I was able to get it swapped out for free a few weeks ago. I did my fair share of flashing with the TP and Wing however this TP2 has me stumped now.
Read the hardspl thread last night, downloaded a rom and the flasher and figured I would give it a shot. Was a bit disappointed to see you can no longer hardspl from the sd card but was able to move beyond that.
My first attempts to flash the automatic hardspl went no-where as I kept getting message you have already unlocked your phone please donate, etc. So I attempted the manual flashing and kept getting ERROR [246] : DEVICE NOT RESPONDING.
I do have ActiveSync working and sync so I attempted both Auto and Manual a few more times but each time got the same errors as above. So I tried booting into the bootloader and giving a manual flash ago, this went a bit further but the “loading bar” never progressed beyond 0% on the PC or the tp2.
So I preformed a soft-reset to reboot the phone, one loaded I shut it down and hard-reset to clear the phone and gave the above steps another try only to get the same results. I went over to my wife’s PC and again synced the phone with ActiveSync. Got the same two messages.
Before reading the entire HARDSPL thread I went ahead and donated to see if that would help but again immediately after donating, I was prompted with “You have already unlocked a phone etc please donate”
I tried two different cables, two different computers (both XP), one PC with no AV and the other with Norton (disabled), both PC with the firewalls disabled. What else could I be missing?
Any suggestions would be great as right now I have nothing on my phone and would prefer to have a fun new ROM to use.
Thanks so much in advance for your help with this, I know it is a long post but I tried as many different approaches based on what I read.