View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:13 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrellcollie View Post
Okay - I am a noob at android and probably an idiot - but I rooted and flashed this rom and now it reads my music from the sd card but nothing else and I cannot sync. /I tried rebooting and I tried pulling the battery. I read about the fastboot but did not understand any of it. Should I reflash or is there someplace that will spell out the how to do the fastboot thing in simple steps and exactly what to type? Thank you.

It seems I can now read the card after reflashing but sync still not does work.
Did you wipe before flashing?
What sync, HTC Sync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Just flashed this and Ive noticed 2 things:

My bluetooth wont turn on and it wont read my SD card, it says it was removed. Any ideas?

edit: and a 3rd, my phone wont charge?!?!?!
Same question-did you wipe?