View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:08 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Okay so i have a issue with the unlocker. First time i unlocked was great but then had to take my phone back to sprint so obviously i relocked the phone. The phone was not replaced or anything, i took it in because of the SOD and they said it was just a software glitch or something like that.. But anyway now i can't get the phone unlocked anymore because it keeps giving me errors that I'm trying to unlock another phone when this is my phone it hasn't been replaced or anything.. Any advice is appreciated.. Thanks in advance.
thats odd, because the unlocker works an unlimited amount of times on the same phone, so not sure what went wrong there. Did you try the manual option, instead of automatic?