View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: So what comes after the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin9779 View Post
Windows devices can probably never compete with the Evo... In order to get a windows phone that can hang feature wise with newer android or apple it would cost too much for the average consumer. It seems like every new windows phone that comes out they drop popular/essential features in the OS and hardware... Windows market/apps will never be up to par, still in 2010 you cannot buy a windows phone that isn't sluggish or has something who makes others envious ... You have never seen a windows phone been sold out or on back-order... Maybe win 7 will be better, i doubt it since it wasn't much better on PC...
TP2 sold out for 3 months on Verizon... I know its already been said, but i figured id reinforce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydowser View Post
i'm not sure how many emails you're sending out daily, but i use my tp2 at work..and i'm SENDING 75-100 emails a day. i would poke my eyes out with the stylus if i had to do all of that without the physical keyboard.
ROFL!!! ...mental image...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba View Post
WinMob 7 from what I read so far may turn out to be a disappointment.

That said, as long as there's no hardware issues (knock on wood ) I am happy with my new TP2. Physical k/b comes in handy and the stylus too, and I can use all my apps I've accumulated over the years. And the battery life is much better than I've expected (eat that, Evo )
So far the biggest downside ive seen is the act that all current WM apps will not be able to be used on WP7. That and a couple technical biz aspects not yet ready in the OS. that bein said, no matter what after these wm6 phones, everyone's gonna have to jump to something new. if you're skeptical, i say wait and see what wp7 brings to the table.

my 0.02