View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2 MR2 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerji View Post
Definitely relock the phone first. I had flashed back to the stock rom a while back, and forgot the fact that the phone was unlocked to begin with. I got stuck on the htc flash screen. Hard reset does not work - unable to get into bootloader. I tried flashing through SD card, but I guess that doesn't work without getting into the bootloader either. I took it to the verizon store - the tech spent about 5 minutes trying to get into the bootloader, and decided to mail me a refurbished phone instead.
I thought I would fool around with it to try to bring it back to life anyway. Any ideas?
Shut the phone off. Hold down the Volume Down button. Turn the phone on with the Volume Down button pressed. should start in bootloader.