View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:03 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Yeah I've heard talks of there being no more MightyROM's after the next few months comes and goes, I was struck with sadness almost instantaneously... I remember when Mike released his first ROM years ago I was on board than and 4 phone upgrades later I'm still rockin Mighty's shit, hands down most stable chef I've ever flashed a ROM from... Other chefs are good as well but I just seem to always revert back to Mighty's shit whenever I flash a ROM that doesn't suit me well...

and lmao @ the no rick roll video being posted yet.... hahaha Rick Astley hahahha....