View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:31 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: t mobile has 4g speeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Also, the super fast HSPA+ network is now available in Upstate New York (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse), Connecticut (Hartford, New Haven, Milford and Stamford), Providence R.I., Memphis, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey and suburban Washington DC. Magenta states that their HSPA+ network will expand into Washington, D.C., and Boston “in the coming weeks.” So what do you think of these 4G speeds, eh (*wink, wink)? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

I just love it when anybody tries to justify getting screwed by sprint year after year year after year year after year......
I wouldnt call it getting screwed by sprint year after year when sprints service here is 50 times better than tmobile. They have dead spots all over town. hspa is nice... when you actually have coverage.