View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV cab WM 6.5 23xxx & 28xxx & Sense! Free NFL & Disney for all Sprint Cus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmchen View Post
very nice
going to work up a guide to all the little hoops & tricks of Sprint TV when I get time, you don't need Mr. X cab, but should run Sprint provisioning if your not on a Sprint stock ROM, both on TP & TP2 unless the ROM has it auto built in, but most don't.

On a TP2 there's a trick, I'll get the exact details, can't remember, but I think it has something like this: You have to start in portrait & then open keyboard, press a key & then It'll work fine on energy ROM

On a TP you can't get landscape but it does work with the WVGA cab!