View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 07:05 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Sorry giggling here...hehehe massage hehe...just for your info its message...massage is when you get a nice asian lady to give a good rub down...

Anywho to help you out...the best way to copy a text (IMO) is to go to All Messages on your Messaging tab... then click one of the convo....scroll to the text you want copied....tap it so it has a blue highlight then click menu at the bottom...and it should have an option to copy...
lol...on the massage...I missed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I was only giving you a hard time. We are here to help you out. =) Since you are from Indonesia just wanted to know I do like Bangkok as well =P

yea Mikee is a good guy...sometimes...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
OMG, yes it's "Message" not "massage",

Pardon me guys,

btw in HTC mEssaging 1.8, I can't do like what U said tjelite , we can't select one of the conversation and copy some text from it, it's so sad. But I figured out, I just use "forward" menu, and when the dialog came up, I can selected text from it, and yipeeeeeee, I can copy it.
well glad you got it...yea i was super confused....glad you clarified message and not massage....the massage part may have drawn Mikee out...