View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:51 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 11| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
I found a modoco nodata.cab file, but it doesn't seem to work. My connection just re-enables itself for some reason if I turn it off in Comm Manager... Even if the "No Data" app is toggled to "DISABLED" for the "My Connection", it still seem to allow it to work.

Any ideas? Please someone help- need to resolve this before I leave for vacation.
not to be a smarta$$, but you're saying that you can't get cell service down there so how about just using the phone up until you get there and then just shut the phone off, you're on vacation so is it really necessary to have a phone on anyways?