View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:13 AM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterion View Post
What are your settings that work to send?

I used 2015, but not the MMS fix cab, which was for 2016 only, I believe.

You can read the long thread I mentioned, there's a LOT of research and information on the problem in that thread. People (smarter than me) went so far as to disassemble the dll's, trying to see if there were undiscovered registry settings, and sniffed packets to analyze the traffic sent to Sprint, but still couldn't get it to work.

But I THINK that, no matter what, they couldn't make it send. So if you can send successfully, maybe HTC changed some of the internals for MMS, and we can possibly get it working? Are you for sure it's actually getting to the recipient? Mine tells me it sent successfully, but it never actually gets there, nor does it show up in sent messages on Sprint's picture mail website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
i am 100% positive its actually sending. i just sent one from my phone (with this new client) to my wifes phone nd it came thru no problem.

here's what i did...:

task29
reflash
install messaging client 2015
added mms server settings

and now it sends fine. but it wont receive...

if i emember right, sprint had issues when mike cooked the htc messaging in before oo..
Damn..seems like we are starting all over with this new version of HTC 1.8.