View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:19 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
Sorry for my bad english

Yeah, and my name is K'han and I'm not terorist (Nice movie)

I tried my best to tell you my problem, (sorry for my bad english)
I received a text massage (sms), and I want to copy a text from the massage, but I can't do that, any one can tell me how ?

Thanks
Sorry giggling here...hehehe massage hehe...just for your info its message...massage is when you get a nice asian lady to give a good rub down...

Anywho to help you out...the best way to copy a text (IMO) is to go to All Messages on your Messaging tab... then click one of the convo....scroll to the text you want copied....tap it so it has a blue highlight then click menu at the bottom...and it should have an option to copy...