flyinonice4
PPCGeeks Regular

flyinonice4 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So what comes after the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin9779 View Post
Windows devices can probably never compete with the Evo... In order to get a windows phone that can hang feature wise with newer android or apple it would cost too much for the average consumer. It seems like every new windows phone that comes out they drop popular/essential features in the OS and hardware... Windows market/apps will never be up to par, still in 2010 you cannot buy a windows phone that isn't sluggish or has something who makes others envious ... You have never seen a windows phone been sold out or on back-order... Maybe win 7 will be better, i doubt it since it wasn't much better on PC...
Where to start. First off, the touch pro 2 was on back order for awhile on verizon. Don't know if you missed the memo there or what. It took me awhile to get it. Second, the HD2 comes to mind when you say sluggish. The HD2 is pretty slick and fast, I think you can agree. Third, XDA has a ton of apps for windows mobile phones and I don't feel like I am left out at all when looking at android or iphone. If you want goofy, useless apps go for it. But I have never ran into a problem with something I needed to do and couldn't. As for windows 7, I like it and so do many other people. I would hardly say windows 7 "wasn't much better" on the PC.
This post has been thanked 7 times.