View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
im "guinea pigging" it with you. I just installed it. looks like the HTC messaging that mike had cooked into one of his previous ROMs (Impact maybe?). So far, I've got no lag, but I dont have a crap ton of texts right now either.

just a warning, when you install it and soft reset, it automatically sends all of the messages in your "Drafts" folder! Ive spent the last 15 minutes telling ppl i didnt mean to send them blank messages!

lol!
Which cab did you use? I am thinking of trying this.