munnarg
Regular 'Geeker

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to munnarg
Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
I've had too many issues when using the predictive text function of TouchPal with this program so I'm gonna uninstall it. The Palm threaded SMS was fine. Not as flashy as SMS-Chat, but it worked. Also did anyone else notice the threading is only the messages received from your contacts and not a true chat style thread? If this is only happening to me then that's a sure sign I need to get rid of this thing.

Solved my own problems. As far as the threading issue, that was because in the main messaging options I had unchecked the box for saving a copy to my sent folder. No idea why that is a universal option and not just for each email account or text messaging. I hate saving copies of my emails in my sent folder on the phone. Anyway the Touchpal issue was due to selecting the display default word candidate inline option. After I turned that off everything is cool. Nice little app, but the notification screen is gonna get LOTS of ppl in trouble, and I might be one of them. Sometimes you have no control over what the "freaks" might send you