View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
i was actually bored so im going to be the test subject...Will post back w/ review in a few hours.

upon first install, the look and format of the messaging client is totally different. Will take some getting used to. Will report back on functionality soon
im "guinea pigging" it with you. I just installed it. looks like the HTC messaging that mike had cooked into one of his previous ROMs (Impact maybe?). So far, I've got no lag, but I dont have a crap ton of texts right now either.

just a warning, when you install it and soft reset, it automatically sends all of the messages in your "Drafts" folder! Ive spent the last 15 minutes telling ppl i didnt mean to send them blank messages!

lol!