View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:04 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
Had a strange thing last night after flashing to BigMaxSense to try it out and mess around, I did the usual flash back to stock+clear reset+hard reset and flash to X, and the sound did not work at all! Flashed again and she's all good but that was a bit of a scare...
i dont get why you guys go through so much bs to flash? i do nothing close to all this and you rarely see me posting issues. task29/flash/clear storage and i never use task29 unless i had a problem. ive only used it once.