Thread: Evo Resolutions
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM
AaronP220
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220
Re: Evo Resolutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
My base comparinson is actually a 1st gen iphone. I played with the Evo already and was dissapointed in how NOT fluid the web browsing experience was compared to the 1st gen iphone. Dont believe me? Simple, get a hold of a old iphone and open up engadget or newsweek or any heavy graphics web address and put both side by side. Then base your own experience.
I dunno man. I have a Hero, a iPod Touch (2nd gen) and the Evo. I play with them all and I find my self grabbing the Evo every night for the more heavy sites.

Running on the same wireless net work the EVO will SPANK the iPod and the Hero on a forum with a lot of .gifs in a thread or anything like that.

The only thing I find the Evo lacking from the iPod (best I can tell is it's an iPhone with out a camera and phone) is memory (32g vs 16) and I like iTunes and the way the iPod handles the music.