View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 05:11 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DEAD: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $26 Shipped - NEW DEAL - 1 DAY (6/2) ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpres81 View Post
Same here. Came only in the bubble envelope. Can I just format it and pop it in or do I need to transfer the contents of the existing 8gb card?
I just popped mine in, formatting was not needed. But I did back up and transfer my personal items from my 8gb card to the 16gb card. Working like a charm.

-CC

EDIT: I didn't want to mention this, because I thought perhaps it was a placebo effect, it seems snappier, but fragmentation and time will tell.. This thread thought shows some confirmation.. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=125401

Last edited by clockcycle; 06-16-2010 at 02:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.