View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
How's The Marketplace Doing Almost A Year Later?

I just went through the marketplace for the first time in a little while and its still seems off to its slow start that it was when it initially launched back in october if i remember correctly...

theres still not many free apps ala android, iphone, and alot of good free apps arent in there like Palringo or any of the opera browsers. I mean the apps are slowly building up in terms of amount of apps but its like alot of the good stuff costs

how would u rate the marketplace's progress so far? i plan on jumpin to Windows Phone 7 to try it out when it launches but trusst me im keeping my touch pro 2 incase i dont like it. It seems like Marketplace will be focused on alot better on Windows Phone 7