View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:22 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you so much for the cab

Yes, I used to use CHTeditor but makes the phone LESS snappy and less faster. I am now going with the EXTREMELY SIMPLE BLACKED OUT LOOK with minimal graphics. Now my phone is snappier than ever.

As for changing the wallpaper, I did try it. Not working. I am using the Black wallpaper(extremely simple black). Animation not going away
I guess I don't see much change in speed if at all with CHT installed...

Also to get rid of the fullscreen weather animation...choose wallpapers-> Animated Wallpapers...then the soft key at the right should say album and you can find the one you would like to use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
I'm assuming the SE version is still the 05/01 release and not the 05/24 as listed on mightyrom.com. Is there a theme cab for the SE that can be put on the 05/24 Official release?
First page...it has the Blue Satin Reborn theme installed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
And the Twitter, can we just show 10 or 15 twit maybe ???

Because I have been search and we still laggy even with the snapdragon
Ok are you using a TP2...because it doesn't have a snapdragon...

As for speeding up the twitter tab do this....

Disable HTC Sense...
Go to your File Explorer...
Then Navigate to My Device\Temp\TwitEng\Db
Delete the file that has your username...
Enable HTC Sense...

What happens? It deletes all the tweets on the tab...basically what happens is the twitter tab never removes tweets it just keeps adding and adding...like txt's...so if it hasn't been cleared out its gonna run a bit slow...